AD

Monday 20 June 2016

Welcome note: Your Blogger's diary

Dear Blogger's Diary,

Blogger's diary

I write to intimate y'all of my impending use of this blog space to share my experience as a blogger over the years


I started blogging a few years ago as a hobby, while fighting off boredom. However, over the years, precisely 2 years ago I decided to take it very seriously. At which point I started as a greyhound, experimenting with every thing. I just like most new bloggers, I started with "copying and pasting" including pictures and, sometimes, blog-posts. However, when I learnt of the evils of "copying and pasting", not just on the reputation of the blog, its effect when one intends to monetize his blogs, and the criminality of the act, I quit doing that.



ad


Despite these adverse effect of this to a blog, many still perpetuate in the act. Aside this canker-worm ("copying and pasting"), there are other factors and approaches to blogging that most new bloggers are not aware of. It is for these reasons that I have decided to share experience in blogging. The legitimate way to improve your blog's reputation, traffic and to make it SEO adaptive.  All posts include things I have acted on or implemented in my blogs or website.

In the course of this venture, I may start with the basics which is known to almost every blogger. 

However, I must point out that my experience is mostly with "blogger" hosted blogs. As a result, my posts may be centered around the platform.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
Passionate blogger



ad

No comments:

Post a Comment